Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The First Post

Hi!

In all likely hood, you won't know about this post when it's posted. you will look back at all of the posts and then you will see this. I don't really have anything to say other then to kind of describe what I want to do with this blog.

1. I want to let everyone who is interested know what I'm up to.
2. Provide an outlet for any random creative impulses.
3. Give my my brother some competition (he's indisposed right now, so it's not really a fair fight [he's in Alaska, fishing. Salmon do not believe in wireless internet. They obviously do not stay at Best Western]
4. If ever I produce something of any note.....
5. Kinda use it as a devotional diary or something.

ok....that's probably good for a first post. If all goes as planned, you will hear from me again!
JmP

No comments:

Post a Comment