Saturday, May 28, 2011

It’s been a year, do you recognize me?

It’s been a while (apology for the song reference). I am going to try to revive this thing. I have a new idea that is in the works, that is related to one of my summer projects: book reviews. Let me explain.

This summer I have a goal of reading a book a week. I am dreadfully behind but I have finished 2 with the 3rd on its way. My idea is pretty simple, it will help me to process that information and hopefully synthesize it properly. It will hopefully expose you to books that you may not have read yet and are interested to hear about. Finally it will help me with my writing and thinking.

So, I’m going to try to get this up. It’s been sitting on my desktop for a week or so now and I just need to get it out. I will see you soon!

 

Jeremiah

No comments:

Post a Comment